November 15, 2014

Chicken Dinner Bonus Gold

So, as I was saving some money to buy 1 wing of the 'Curse of Naxxramas', all of a sudden I was given 300 bonus gold. I want to add the Naxxramas cards to my collection as they look pretty strong. I am on a winning spree since so many days owning and making great plays with my Mage deck. My deck consists of 3 rare and no epic or legendary cards. Pyroblast is one of the most required cards for me at present but I am doing great without it as well. Getting the Naxxramas cards will help me in replacing some of my minions giving me a slight advantage.


My horrible game skills have improved a lot by watching YouTube videos and streams on Twitch. Also, there are some great websites out there for helping out newbies like me. reddit.com/r/hearthstone is the place I am regularly checking as well. This post was to share a quick update about the great thing that happened in the game. Arena games are really tempting but I will use the gold for Naxxramas.

Here's the screenshot for the Chicken Dinner achievement granting me 300 gold:

Chicken Dinner 300 Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment