November 09, 2014

Reaching Level 20 in Ranked Games

I just started playing Hearthstone and achieved level 20 in ranked. I am not even sure about the ranked system of this game but it ends on October 31st and I'll recieve Hearthstone level 20 ranked reward now (which is a special card back). If I compare it to the League of Legends system, Hearthstone's is just too easy, sort of like everyone can get it. To get the special skin of the season in League, I had to play a hell lot of games and spend so much time to climb the ranked ladder. As, this blog is dedicated the Blizzard's Hearthstone, I'll refrain from talking about League of Legends from now on.

For one last time, I'll say they are both completely different games and I love them both. Did I just lost the topic of this post? Anyways, thanks for reading, good luck crafting awesome decks.

Edit: I received the card back for October and the new season of November has started. As for now, I will conclude there is a new season of Hearthstone every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment