February 05, 2015

2 Legendaries in 1 GvG Pack

Finally, I got my first LEGENDARY! But wait, I got 2. After all this time I kept waiting for a legendary, I got 2 of them when it finally came. This pack is obviously the best pack ever, alteast for me. 3 beautiful Mech cards that are ready for my MechMage deck and Gahz'rilla for my Hunter's Deck. I don't play Rogue but I guess its the best time to start. Also, look how the pack has the best mana curve ever.

Here's the screenshot of the pack I opened:

2 Legendaries in 1 Pack: Gahz'rilla and Trade Prince Gailywix

I can still exactly remember how I hover over the top card to know that it was a common, then the bottom two cards to know they are common too. Then opened the 3 and opening another common and 1 rare in disappointment. Then opened the right card and wow it was a legendary. Not the best one because it's a class card and I don't play Rogue. Not like Hunter class' card which I main but a legendary nonetheless. Then I opened the left card and it is Gahz'rilla, what to say about that. A person who is opening classic and GvG packs for 3 months and has received like 1 epic so far. It was so unexpected, just can't describe the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment