February 12, 2015

Hearthstone Region for Indian Players

So, as I set out to buy all the Naxxramas wings with money to instantly complete my decks instead of waiting for gold, I wanted to make sure that I buy them on the region I am going to be playing on primarily. After I started playing on Americas, I got 2 legendaries in a single pack and got confused on whether to continue playing on Asia or switch to America. I found out that majority of Indian players are playing on NA (Americas) from the Hearthstone India Facebook group. To be 100% sure, what is a better place to ask than the Hearthstone official page itself?

I sent them a message with not much hope of getting a reply. Seriously,what big brand has the time to respond to Facebook messages it receives? But, they did! Here's the message I sent to Blizzard/Hearthstone with their reply:


I play on both America and Asia servers currently. Now, I am sure which region I should buy the Naxxramas adventure on, its NA (Americas).

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this clarification! I will be linking it as a reference on the Hearthstone wiki at hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Region

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank a lot for this info, confused so long.

    ReplyDelete